Private Investigator (C-Licensed)
Are you interested in working as a private investigator with the Desnoes team? If so, Desnoes Investigations is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. Join in!
As a Private investigation, you will often work irregular hours, early mornings, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Candidates can look forward to:
- Interview people to gather information
- Search public or court records to uncover clues
- Conduct surveillance
- Collect evidence to present in court or to a client
- Verify employment and income
- Check for civil judgments and criminal history
- Investigate computer crimes and information theft
- Limited experience at consultancy preferred;
- Great interpersonal communication skills;
- Keen eye for spotting trends;
- Great analytical skills;
- A keen grasp of information technology;
- Professional demeanor;
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
- Positive, “can do” attitude.